Toni's Vacation

Toni and the babies came down for Marti Gras in February and I am finally putting some pictures on here. I bet everybody thought I had quit.
I had a hard time deciding which pictures to use so I put a few. that I liked.
Mama also came down for a couple of days - this was before the accident. Mama and Erin
Toni and Erin enjoying the warmth - that's what got Toni to come - to get away from the cold of Delaware

Annie, Benjamin and Marshall. Benjamin and Marshall love to snack - the cheeseballs kept them happy
Carly and Marshall
Annie and Erin
Annie after a bath
Jessie, benjamin and Marshall. Those two love their Papoo
Benjamin and Marshall. They love the tractor. Marshall got a treat to be driven around


They loved pushing each other on swing. I thought for sure one of them would get hurt









1 comment:

Barb said...

Margaret, I just loved all of the pictures. Annie has grown up so big...makes me sad. You have so much to be proud of. I love your grandchildren to pieces and love seeing the pictures.

Post a Comment